- Material:Cast iron, Handle: Wood
- Product type:Omelette Pans
- Country of origin:Japan
- Dimensions (approx):200 x 360 x 70 mm, Hole diameter: Φ95 mm, Depth: 18 mm, Thickness: 2.7 mm
- Item weight (approx):1350 g
- Shipping weight (approx):1510 g
- IWACHU cast ironware has beautifully smooth surface as well as good functionality and design.
- This pan can cook a perfect circle sunny-side up. All you have to do is just dropping an egg into the hole. You can also cook other ingredients in the other holes at a time. It’s also good for cooking Imagawayaki (thick pancake).
Use & Care
- Before the first use, wash the pan thoroughly with hot water and heat it up lightly to evaporate the remaining water. Then, apply oil well to the surface before use.
- Avoid rapidly cooling or falling the pan, which may cause breaks or cracks.
- Do not use the pan in microwave ovens.
- The pan is incompatible with dishwashers/dish dryers.
- The iron component may sometimes cause a chemical reaction with tannin contained in food, which then makes food black. However, be assured it’s safe and harmless to your body. It’s recommended to get the food out right after cooking it.
Since the establishment in 1902, IWACHU has kept the over 400 years tradition of Nambu ironware and worked on manufacturing ironware that even fits current customer's needs.